How We Do It
Rooted supports our clients through tailoring a service plan specific to their needs, experience, and journey. An initial interview helps determine the type of support each client requires.
During the journey supports may include:
- Mentoring and coaching from counselors and peers
- Education and job-readiness support
- Career Guidance (Coaching and Mentoring)
- Life Skills such as Financial Management (Budgeting, Bill Paying, Taxes, Debt Management)
- Interpersonal Skill Development (Conflict Resolution, Communication, Dressing for Success, Social Awareness)
- Household Management (Food Planning and Prep, Laundry, Cleaning, Childcare Planning)
- Health Management (Health Insurance, Lifestyle Coaching)
- Professional Services Assistance (Lawyer)
- Peer Led Support Groups
- Spiritual Guidance
Contact us to learn more about our program.
“If we treat only the symptoms or if we misdiagnose the underlying problem, we will not improve their [people’s] situation, and we might actually make their lives worse.”
– Steve Corbett, When Helping Hurts
Do justly, love mercy, walk humbly.
– The Bible