You Can Make A Difference
Thank you for your interest in volunteering or supporting Rooted Pathways.
Rooted supports our clients through tailoring a service plan specific to their needs, experiences and journeys. We provide our services free of charge to Clients; your contribution helps us continue our work.
Volunteer Your Time and Talent
We love volunteers with specific skills and time to share! Examples of talents we for which we seek volunteer support are:
- Education or Job-readiness
- Life Skills (Budgeting, Bill Paying, Taxes or Debt Management)
- Interpersonal Skill Development (Conflict Resolution, Communication, Dressing for Success, Social Awareness)
- Household Management (Food Planning and Prep, Laundry, Cleaning or Childcare Planning)
- Health Management (Health Insurance, Preventative Care, Prenatal Care or Nutrition)
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Spiritual Guidance
Please fill out this form if you are interested in serving Rooted clients through their journey and would like to begin the volunteer application process.